Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's up with this weather VA?

Alright so it is kind of freaking me out that we just had a hurricane.... that brought SNOW, as well as much devastation. (Luckily Richmond did not get so much damage from Sandy) But in general, yesterday my phone said that the temperature outside was 76* but TODAY on the other hand, my phone reads something like 46* ! WHAT?! This weather is completely unpredictable and quite frankly, I'm over it. Yesterday it didn't even feel like it was almost Thanksgiving and now today it feels like we are in the middle of winter PLUS with rain! Such a bummer. It is really throwing me off, and I do not like this sudden change. I'm not a completely religious person but not being able to predict the weather is actually written in stories in the bible, I want to say in the book of Revelation. I'm not sure if any other religions have this stuff documented but this weather issue, as well as many other issues of course, I believe are foreshadowing our future. I'm not usually a dark person, but I do believe that we are living in terrible times. I'm pretty nervous of what the future may bring.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah i'm nervous on what the future may bring also, but i'm definitely used to this weather. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! Just a few days ago it was 70 degrease outside and the next day it rained and was super cold. It's supposed to be December!

    ReplyDelete